Our systems engineering processes provide a structured but flexible process that transforms requirements into specifications, architectures, and configuration baselines. The discipline of our processes provides the control and traceability to develop solutions that meet our customers needs.
Our group ensures that the correct technical tasks get done during development through project planning, tracking and coordination with our team and the customer. We ensure that our total system design solutions balances cost, the schedule, performance and risk. All technical information is developed and tracked to expedite decision making. We provide a system that can be produced economically and supported throughout the life cycle.
Verification of all technical information ensures our customers' requirements are met.
System Engineering Services
- Software and hardware test and certification of the system down to the component level
- System life cycle process
- Requirements development, management, SEMP utilizing DOORS and Rational Tool Set (ReqPro)
- CONOPS development, Customer CONOPS, ORD, TRD analysis
- Design Reviews, Audits.
- Systems Architecture, DODAF and UML modeling.
- Metric development and management.
- Systems FMEA, Systems Analysis, Simulation/Modeling, Verification.
- Technical Writing.
- Statistical analysis